At ITF Hire, our Zero Harm goal ensures we’re taking the right steps to protect the health and safety of all our employees and contractors and ensuring that our activities are not harmful to the environment and the community.
Our WHS safety culture is designed for future prevention and our people align themselves with our core safety beliefs.
• All accidents can be prevented;
• No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified; and
• Effective WHS management is a critical foundation for sustainable management.
• Zero harm to people and the environment;
• To work in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Promotes a positive culture based on improving our WHS performance
Complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
Eliminates hazards, practices and behaviours that could cause accidents, injuries or illness
Implements controls to eliminate pollution and environmental harm