17 March, 2020
ITF Hire has been continually monitoring the increase in cases of COVID-19 in Australia and understands the situation is rapidly evolving. Our number one goal is to protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers, and their families, whilst also trying to minimize the impact on the Company.
We will continue to stay up-to-date with Government and World Health Organisation notifications and meet the requirements set out by health departments. Currently, the Government has recommended ‘social distancing’ and as part of this, we will cease non-essential contact with third parties including meetings, training, travel and conferences.
Our hire and service teams continue to be fully operational. We are
available to answer phone calls, reply to price and availability enquiries and to process orders.
If you have specific requirements regarding onsite visitors at this time, please ensure these are communicated to our teams in advance of their visit to your site.
We kindly ask that if any of our clients and suppliers have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case, we are notified immediately.
ITF Hire has implemented the following measures to prepare the company for all possible impacts:-
• Management to stay up-to-date with the latest information from the Government and communicate developments to employees.
• Research management strategies of industry partners to continue to meet best practice guidelines.
• Encourage 1.5m spacing between employees and keep tasks to one employee where possible.
• Encourage meetings via teleconference rather than face to face.
• Cease non-essential travel of employees between branches.
• Separation, split shifts and break times in branches of 10 or more employees to cease crowding.
• Continue to provide sanitizer and hand wash and promote positive hygiene techniques.
• Place signage in washrooms and kitchens providing information on washing hands and correct hygiene.
• Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the workplace.
• Ensure there is good airflow and ventilation in the workplace.
• Visitors and Contractors shall complete a screening questionnaire when entering ITF Hires premises. You will not be allowed to enter any of our offices until you have complied with all sanitisation requests.
• Ensure employees that are unwell or presenting with cold/flu like symptoms do not attend work.
• Ensure employees adhere to customer site requirements.
• Set up employees that are able to work from home to do so. The I.T. department will continue technical support if this is required.
• Developing contingency plans to provide branches with employees from other areas if local staff are required to isolate.
For updates and additional information, please visit the Australian Government Department of Health website at www.health.gov.au.
We understand this is an uncertain time and we are committed to supporting all relevant stakeholders during this period. We will keep you updated if advice from the Department of Health and/ or Government changes the required containment and preventative actions. We will also keep you abreast of any further developments or changes to the above made by our senior management team.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 000 483.
ITF HIRE PTY LTD