At ITF Hire we acknowledge our responsibility to raise awareness and understanding of environmental sustainability amongst staff to apply sustainability into practice in the workplace, job sites and the broader community. We understand that sustainability means that we seek to improve our economic, social and environmental performance without harming the ability of future generations to enjoy the same economic, social and environmental conditions that we do today. ITF Hire is committed to achieve its goal to be recognised as an exemplar of environmental best practices and a sustainable organisation.
We are committed to:
- Reduce waste and increase recycling and reuse;
- Embed sustainability principles and practices in all aspects of our operations;
- Provide training for the low carbon economy by incorporating green skills and skills for sustainability to meet the needs of industry and community;
- Engage actively with staff, stakeholders, suppliers, industry partners and community organisations to build their environmental sustainability capabilities contribute positively to the environment;
- Minimise our environmental footprint through sustainable management of our resources including land, water, energy, materials, cultural heritage and biodiversity;
- Showcase leadership and innovation in the field of environment sustainability;
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and adhere to regulatory standards at local, national and international levels as required.
We will endeavour to continuously improve our sustainability performance and conduct our business in a socially responsible manner. Accountability and responsibility to act in a socially responsible and sustainable manner is everyone’s responsibility at ITF Hire.
We anticipate that through working together, sharing successes and improving all aspects of the business, that ITF will be sustainable leaders within our industry.