The purpose of this policy is to clearly describe the objectives and guidelines that support ITF Hire’s commitment to delivering services that consistently meet the expectations of our clients.
This Policy applies to all staff, employees and engaged sub-contractors involved in delivering the services of ITF Hire.
ITF Hire is committed to achieving sustained growth
ITF Hire is committed to achieving sustained growth and the maintenance of a stable business platform by providing services, which consistently meet the needs and expectations of its clients.
- A high level of quality shall be achieved through the adoption and maintenance of sound work structures, systems, policies and procedures that reflect ITF Hire’s specific areas of knowledge and professional expertise.
- To achieve and maintain the required level of quality and service delivery, ITF Hire shall integrate key components of the Quality System within the day-to-day operations of the business.
ITF Hire is committed to achieving the following:
- To maintain an effective integrated quality system within the day-to- day operations of the business that complies with recognised international standards (i.e. ISO 9001-2008);
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances ITF Hire’s reputation with its clients;
- ITF Hire shall endeavour to deliver quality service to our clients that are on time and on budget and shall be compliant with relevant statutory safety requirements; To endeavour, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by ITF Hire;
- To ensure that the processes of continual improvement and review are incorporated into the day to day work practices of ITF Hire.